The American Disabilities Foundation is excited to launch its fall giving campaign with some incentives.
Through a recent gift from MGM Resorts International who generously donated an in-kind package for the benefit of the American Disabilities Foundation’s 15th Annual Boating & Beach Bash happening on Saturday, March 2nd, 2024, we can offer this to all who contribute at a certain amount (see below for details).
This donation by MGM Resorts will be raffled off by all who give at any amount above $25 or becomes a member of the American Disabilities Foundation at any one of our membership levels becomes automatically entered for the raffle.
This amazing experience is for two people and features the following offerings (airfare is not included):
Special Thanks To MGM Resorts
- Two-night room stay at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- Dinner for 2 at any Bellagio restaurant (up to $400 food credit – alcohol and gratuity are not included)
- Two Tickets to attend “O” ™ by Cirque du Soleil® at Bellagio Hotel & Casino
- The total retail value of the certificate is $1,200.00.
- Reservations are subject to availability and please note blackout dates do apply.
- Reservations must be made at least four (4) weeks in advance by sending via email the Redemption Form and this Certificate to [email protected]
- This package is non-transferable and cannot be altered.
- Room reservations are based on double occupancy.
Blackout dates apply.
- Not valid on holidays.
- Certificate valid through December 31st, 2024.
- Certificate No. 2023–006NDR, American Disabilities Foundation, 15th Annual Boating & Beach Bash.
Ways to Donate
You can donate today on our Donations page on this website, or you can become a recurring donor for a little each month. We are an almost entirely volunteer driven nonprofit and all proceeds goes to support the work of the American Disabilities Foundation and the Boating & Beach Bash for People with Disabilities. Every dollar helps us bring joy to our disabled community and allows for more advocacy, action, and awareness for those who need it most. We thank you for your support!
Photo Credits: Thank you to our BBB Photographers each year!
The American Disabilities Foundation was founded officially as a 501c3 nonprofit organization and began hosting the Boating & Beach Bash for People with Disabilities in 2012.
P.O. Box 99.
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Federal ID# 46-4699013